Newcomer, newbie and ignorant, but I hope you treat me well.

Erxkum

Hello, I'm obviously a fan of visual novels since I came here and as the title states, I'm a newcomer here, a noob and ignorant when it comes to translating.

Searching for answer for a personal project I came across this forum so I decided to join in the hopes someone will have the know-how to help me or teach me.

I recently started playing Custom Reido F which has a partial ui translation which was done by someone ages ago and a text machine translation by someone else recently.

I'm eager to the best I can to translate the ui completely and I'm pondering translating at least some lines from the machine translation into something that makes more sense.
I did encounter some roadblocks when it comes to tools and encryption, and I hope someone can help me on that.

Which part of the forum should I go to post a thread asking for help in this matter?

With that said, now that I'm here I hope to learn much more and enjoy other fan translation from here.
Thank you for having me.