Looking for a VN with a dominant and kind heroine

Kajahara

Kazami Kazuki from the Grisaia trilogy fits the bill I would say. 

Two other girls I can think of, both from KEY VNs funnily enough, are Kurugaya from Little Busters and Akane from Rewrite. 

I think, however, that the reason it sounds like an unusual combination is not exactly the combination itself as much as there just not being too many dominant type heroines. But once you get one, chances are she will be kind. Gotta make her likable after all. 

Shuri from Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier (she is definitely the dominant one in the relationship, though things twist around during H scenes)

Kurone from Waga Himegimi ni Eikan o (She is extremely kind to the protagonist while dominating their relationship completely)

Mana from Amatsutsumi (definitely the dominant side of their relationship, though it is perhaps not completely her way)

Jinia from Ou no Mimi ni wa Todokanai (their relationship turns around about two-thirds of the way through, so she isn't dominant the entire time)

Ami from Semiramis no Tenbin (though she is manipulative and black-hearted, she does care and isn't cruel to the protag)