• Rewrite
    • Kanon
    • Clannad
    • Summer Pockets
    • Air
    • Planetarian
    • Charlotte
    • Angel Beats 1st Beat

There's also Angel Beats! and Charlotte.

As for my favorite, no doubt it's Clannad. The anime adaptation made me cry right at episode 9 and fall in love with the stories Key produces. The others were good - I didn't like Planetarian 😕 - but no other VN would make me go through the whole 50 hours again like Clannad.

That said, I also love Summer Pockets and can't wait for Reflection Blue to be released. Unfortunately the newer games are written by different authors, so although they mimic Key's old style well, it's not the same.

6 hours ago, Silvz said:

As for my favorite, no doubt it's Clannad. The anime adaptation made me cry right at episode 9 and fall in love with the stories Key produces. The others were good - I didn't like Planetarian 😕 - but no other VN would make me go through the whole 50 hours again like Clannad.

That said, I also love Summer Pockets and can't wait for Reflection Blue to be released. Unfortunately the newer games are written by different authors, so although they mimic Key's old style well, it's not the same.

Reflection Blue is a Key VN?
Tell me more about it and Other future Key Projects!🥰
I didn't play Clannad and also Kanon!(Only watched anime ) .
Both of them  got seperate routes with romance of mc with that specific heroine ryt?(Like rewrite)
Or Nagisa/Ayu  is the only heroine and true ending only happens in their routes like anime?( Not a branching plot but a Linear plot?)
And Angel Beats iz the adaptation of anime ryt? How good is it from anime POV?
Thanks for Replying! ❤️story animes GIF

6 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Has to be little busters for me. Thats just one hell of a cast. But then i like different key vn's best for different reasons. Rewrite the mystery and also has a quite alright cast. Summer pockets however.. i dunno. It got less good the further in you went.

Gonna go into Little Busters as next VN !
It is pretty long too! 
Thanks for Replying! 🥰

18 hours ago, Rahman N said:

Reflection Blue is a Key VN?
Tell me more about it and Other future Key Projects!🥰
I didn't play Clannad and also Kanon!(Only watched anime ) .
Both of them  got seperate routes with romance of mc with that specific heroine ryt?(Like rewrite)
Or Nagisa/Ayu  is the only heroine and true ending only happens in their routes like anime?( Not a branching plot but a Linear plot?)
And Angel Beats iz the adaptation of anime ryt? How good is it from anime POV?
Thanks for Replying! ❤️story animes GIF

Like Adam said, RB is an expansion that is only available in japanese [but Alka Translations is currently finishing the translation]

I'd suggest you play both Kanon and Clannad, specially because there is a lot of content not present in the anime adaptation [Kanon 2006 simply took away the romance from the routes leaving only Ayu as a true heroine. In Clannad, although faithful to the VN, there are way more side-character development + one route not adapted]

On 11/2/2021 at 10:37 PM, Silvz said:

Well, Charlotte is not a VN, so it makes sense that it wasn't included, since this topic is about VNs. But if we include these, there's another anime from this year also done by Maeda. I forgot its name. I haven't seen more than one episode, but it seemed like pretty typical Key stuff.

Edit. It's The Day I Became a God.

Edited by Dreamysyu

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, Charlotte is not a VN, so it makes sense that it wasn't included, since this topic is about VNs. But if we include these, there's another anime from this year also done by Maeda. I forgot its name. I haven't seen more than one episode, but it seemed like pretty typical Key stuff.

Edit. It's The Day I Became a God.

uh I meant Harmonia, which is a VN. Nobody seems to remember it 😕