Suggest Some VNs with Tsundere Heroine who cares for MC a bit too much !

Rahman N

Assuming translated only:

Ayakashibito- Suzu is fairly mildly tsundere to Soushichi and absolutely adores him (though this emotion is caught somewhere between sisterly love and romantic unless you are on her path).

Hello Lady- Saku and Tamao are both tsundere.

Primal Hearts- Haruhi

Ren'ai Karichaimashita- Chinatsu

The most extreme case of tsundere from what I have read was in Fureraba. Extreme in the way that before you get to her route, she's the most hostile heroine I've ever seen (for a moege at least) and after, she's so infatuated with the MC that it was annoying to me. So if that's what you're looking for, Fureraba should be an obvious choice.

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Assuming translated only:

Ayakashibito- Suzu is fairly mildly tsundere to Soushichi and absolutely adores him (though this emotion is caught somewhere between sisterly love and romantic unless you are on her path).

Hello Lady- Saku and Tamao are both tsundere.

Primal Hearts- Haruhi

Ren'ai Karichaimashita- Chinatsu

Thanks for Replying!
I will try them for sure !

22 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

The most extreme case of tsundere from what I have read was in Fureraba. Extreme in the way that before you get to her route, she's the most hostile heroine I've ever seen (for a moege at least) and after, she's so infatuated with the MC that it was annoying to me. So if that's what you're looking for, Fureraba should be an obvious choice.

Most Extreme?
Then My next VN is that lol!
I already downloaded it Ages ago!
Still Haven't tried ! 
Thanks For Replying! :)❤️ 

Well there're Sora from Yosuga no Sora and Kazusa from Hitotsuba. Other than that, there're Hare from Sugar Style and Renna  from Tsujidou. I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

PS - I know that Yosuga no Sora translation work here is still unfinished, although since there's a patch that translate all of the scenes (Still unedited though) you can already read the VN if you interested.

Edited by littleshogun

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well there're Sora from Yosuga no Sora and Kazusa from Hitotsuba. Other than that, there're Hare from Sugar Style and Renna  from Tsujidou. I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

PS - I know that Yosuga no Sora translation work here is still unfinished, although since there's a patch that translate all of the scenes (Still unedited though) you can already read the VN if you interested.

Thank you so much for replying to me again! 😇

On 10/30/2021 at 2:30 AM, Silvz said:

Just have in mind it's not a moege, it's a mystery story-driven VN. But I think the main antagonist will please you :)

Can I ask another question?
What about Higurashi VN?
In each Heroine route Will mutual love happens between them everytime?
Or is it kinda Linear plot?(with sub brances like anime?)
Thanks For your Valuable time ! scared clannad after story GIF

13 minutes ago, Rahman N said:

Can I ask another question?
What about Higurashi VN?
In each Heroine route Will mutual love happens between them everytime?
Or is it kinda Linear plot?(with sub brances like anime?)
Thanks For your Valuable time ! scared clannad after story GIF

It's completely linear with no romance at all. It's a muder mystery series and each chapter adds new mysteries for you to solve.