Any Virtual Novels like Hatsukoi 1/1?

Rahman N

Well Hoshiori here is the most obvious recommendations, although if you want to read more perhaps Kirikoi, Primal x Hearts duology, and Study Steady may be interesting to you although the latter has quite a number of sex scenes. In any case I hope my recommendation will be helpful to you.

PS - If you want something like Runa's route perhaps you may try Sukiren or Karichaimashita, or if you want something more dramatic then you can wait for White Album 2 full translation patch release.

Edited by littleshogun

On 10/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, littleshogun said:

Well Hoshiori here is the most obvious recommendations, although if you want to read more perhaps Kirikoi, Primal x Hearts duology, and Study Steady may be interesting to you although the latter has quite a number of sex scenes. In any case I hope my recommendation will be helpful to you.

PS - If you want something like Runa's route perhaps you may try Sukiren or Karichaimashita, or if you want something more dramatic then you can wait for White Album 2 full translation patch release.

Thanks for Suggestion!
Yeah I am more into dramatic and relationship struggle related VNs with Sol theme !
If You found any more Kindly reply.
Again thanks for your time!

On 10/22/2021 at 7:23 PM, Stormwolf said:

I hope not. It was terrible. It's easy to recommend their other games, but Hoshiori isn't terrible and has more or less no drama. If that works or you. Haven't read ginharu yet so i cant comment on that.

Thanks for suggestion!
Playing Hoshi Ori now!
More or less drama?
Atleast one route got the drama ryt?(in HoshiOri)

On 10/22/2021 at 6:28 PM, Astolfic said:

Have you checked out their other games? Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai is fully translated and Gin'iro Haruka is partially translated.

Thanks for suggestions!
Downloaded Hoshi ori and Waiting for Giniro Haruka translation to be completed!
Kindly Suggest Any other VN studios producing SOL themed drama with relationship issues ?

16 hours ago, Rahman N said:

Thanks for suggestions!
Downloaded Hoshi ori and Waiting for Giniro Haruka translation to be completed!
Kindly Suggest Any other VN studios producing SOL themed drama with relationship issues ?

No route got any serious drama. Ginharu translation is cancelled btw