Strong heroines

serpentry69

Just finished comyu and I really liked the presence of a very strong heroine as a love interest (Kagome).

I'm hoping someone can suggest me some visual novels that include a heroine who can take care of herself (she is very OP for those who haven't read it yet)

The protagonist is also not the regular wimp but not OP, same kind of setting would be a bonus.

Last thing would be it has to be translated.

I hope I'm not being too specific but if you know of something similar, I would appreciate it :)

Well, let's see, that really shouldn't be hard to come by, as many of the most popular VNs out there have strong heroines. F/SN, Muv Luv, Baldr Sky, Rewrite... All of them are exactly what you describe. 

Honestly, any action oriented VN will do the trick so long as there are romance oriented heroine routes. 

As for the recommendation, Majikoi should be the closest one seeing that Kagome here is resemble Momoyo from that VN. Other than that you can try Tsujidou, Carnevale, Baldr Force (As long as you didn't mind about the lack of sex scenes), and Dies Irae. I don't know if you already read those VNs or not, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.