Looking for a game that's similar to Rewrite

Kohari

12 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Honestly, the routes in Rewrite are so vastly different from each other, so it's hard to recommend something similar to the game as a whole.

Also, do you have a vndb account? It would be a shame to recommend you something you've already played.

I should've said I'm looking for like a VN that's similar to Lucia's route. And I don't have a vndb sadly ;;;;

2 hours ago, Kohari said:

I should've said I'm looking for like a VN that's similar to Lucia's route. And I don't have a vndb sadly ;;;;

well Ryuukishi07 wrote Lucia's route. 

Higurashi, Umineko, Rose Guns Days, Higanbana, and Ciconia will likely have at least 1 thing you liked from Lucia route.

This is easy. Just read anything Key. Since you enjoyed Rewrite, I think the easiest one to get into is Little Busters. After you finish it, you have Clannad, Kanon, Air etc etc.

Like Ange said, anything by Ryukishi is also a good read. But know that his other works are very, very different from Key's style.

3 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

well Ryuukishi07 wrote Lucia's route. 

Higurashi, Umineko, Rose Guns Days, Higanbana, and Ciconia will likely have at least 1 thing you liked from Lucia route.

I've already read all of that except Rose Guns Days and I'm not in the mood to read that rn.

3 hours ago, Silvz said:

This is easy. Just read anything Key. Since you enjoyed Rewrite, I think the easiest one to get into is Little Busters. After you finish it, you have Clannad, Kanon, Air etc etc.

Like Ange said, anything by Ryukishi is also a good read. But know that his other works are very, very different from Key's style.

I finished every main Key game lol.