Japanese Visual Novel where you have sex with you and your heroine's child or offspring

JLP603

anyone know japanese visual novels, translated or untranslated with this kinda ending: Specifically you get a girl pregnant in one of the heroine's routes -> you then timeskip and have sex with her and your daughter.

so far I found these after combing through vndb: shoujo dominance my precious reina (in one ending the protag has sex with his daughter and his grand daughters after getting the daughter pregnant), iyashinbo the animation (harem end where seemingly based on the cgs the daughters of the heroines and they themselves have an orgy with the protag), Chichi Miko!! Plus 1 ~Sobo to Musume no Sakunyuu Harem~ (in a sense that the main heroine is the daughter of the protag and a heroine from the prequel),

Kimi dake no Botedol! ~Hakudaku Mamire no Tenshi~ (the unlockable heroine is the daughter of the main heroine and the protag) , Junketsu★Megami-sama! "Tanezuke Shite Kudasai, Danna-sama!" (where the game lets you have sex with the daughters of you and the heroines using the phone near the end of the game), Kikenbi Neratte!? Haramase Gakuen 1& 2, Kouki na Ojou-sama o Katappashi kara Haramasetara, Dou Naru ka?, (cg shows protag having group sex with heroines and daughters), and まままままま (where in the cgs it seems some routes the protag has group sex with the heroine and their daughter)

Let me know if there are any other sites I could be asking this. I'm all ears

Edited by JLP603