Give me the most brutal, horrific, fucked up titles this planet has to offer.

Soul Hunter

I don't have that much experience in this department, but I can give you some recommendations based on what I've heard from other people alongside the few messed up ones I've played myself.

Higurashi, Saya no Uta, Euphoria and Maggot Baits are infamously dark and nightmarish from what I've heard. 

Pretty much anything from Nitro Chiral is pretty damn dark too. I haven't played much of Sweet Pool but I know it gets really disturbing. Togainu no Chi was pretty fucked up too (I went in completely blind rip), although objectively its not that bad compared to other infamously dark VNs. DRAMAtical Murder is probably the least messed up game from Nitro Chiral, as the bad ends are the only truly messed up parts of it.

Abyss Homicide Club

End Sleep

The Secret Game series

Somewhat less Horror-focused but gory: 

Izuna Zanshinken (Vigilante assassin protagonist who viciously murders people who deserve it)

Yurikago Yori Tenshi Made (for the sheer number of people who are twisted and crazy in this one)

I'll just mention things not already posted above. Let's see, if you're looking for something that's just horrible and fucked up, then Rettoukan comes to mind. It depends on your play style in the game, but assuming you choose all the ... worst choices, Heaven Death game is really fucked up. 
Something with more story but still a lot of fucked up content would be things like Nikuniku and Tokage no Shippo Kiri

A bit less extreme, with some fucked content here and there and an overall dark story would be things like Chou no Yume, Kowaku no TokiTetsu to Ra, Shin'Yaku Inyouchuu (and all the other In'Youchuu games), Mugen no Sakura

I've got lots more, but this should be enough for now, lol. 

I don't exactly know how much VNs that you've been played, but if you need some perhaps I can always recommend you something like euphoria or Maggot Bait (Or rather I seconded those two). Other than that, well I guess Starless can qualify here in that it has a lot of disturbing sex scene (No horror though). Almost forget that there's also some other good candidates, such as Sadistic Blood, Sakuramori (Some did say that the heroines routes are not as scary as the common route though), Sayooshi, and Corpse Party. I don't know if those VNs will make you lose some sleep because of the nightmare or not because some people may have some degree of resistance from disturbing content, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

I'm not the biggest fan of fucked up vns but the ones I can think of are Iwaihime, Tsui no Sora remake (only in Japanese and Spanish for now), Saya no Uta,  Sayonara o Oshiete (in Japanese, Spanish and Chinese), and Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou (Translation is being worked on).