Art Style dilemma

lappuni

•  

Hi, I am posting again. I wanted to ask your for opinion. As you probably already figured I am working on  a Visual Novel, but still has a problem to decide what "art style" to choose - the Main one at least...So here you go, feel free to say anything. 

I have recentlt posted the main character face in a semi realistic style...but I am wondering if it's a good choice from a Visual novel gamer stand point....https://www.instagram.com/p/CUPr03mKLNF/

If you wanna be a part of my world (which i am just starting out 'cause you know...concept PHASE) check me out on insta: https://www.instagram.com/lappuni/

3 hours ago, Zalor said:

This looks fantastic! Especially if the story is meant to be creepy and/or surreal, this art style would match perfectly. I genuinely love this. Could you tell us a bit more about the story and characters you are working on?

Thank you so much! But I am still hesitant about it. I am trying to make it more anime thanks to which i will be able to fasten up a little bit and also make faces more expressive...Yes it will be surreal/horror but sadly a cannot say more. At least not yet...I will become more active on this forum when I manage to pull of THE style that i want and start programming...Yeahh....programming...i'll need help with that