Help with figuring out .dat files and maybe repack?

DartRed

Spoiler

The novel in question is This .The files are stored in a .pac archive Garbro managed to finish the first step of extracting now the problem is the Data.pac has unknown nscripter/nsa format .dat files which were recognized by Arc_unpacker the problem is when I try to extract using the tool it gives me error 

Spoiler

[task 0] archive~.dat: initial recognition...
[task 0] archive~.dat: guessing decoder among 266 decoders...
[task 0] archive~.dat: recognized as nscripter/nsa.
[task 0] archive~.dat: recognition finished with errors (Premature end of file)
Executed 1 tasks in 0.08s (1 problem, 0 saved files)

So the Command Line Tools/Programs I have tried using to extract are Dattool,Extract Dat 1.20,Arc_unpacker,NSDEC,KrkrExtract,Crass,Garbro and finally AE (which again didnt recognize the format) altho with AE I had a revelation I assumed it was encrypted text so I tried to attempt the bruteforce bytes function it created 255 copies of the file and again no such luck figuring it out altho out of those 255 dat files when I open them up directly with Notepad++ in some of them I could see full sentences with brackets / which means potentially the dat file itself is the script altho I am confused now because clearly when I opened the dat file with Notepad++ (original one I tried to extract) it appeared to have a filelist at the initial part of the file ($TEXT_LIST__) which means it might be an archive too! At the end of the day I still got no clue what I am doing so need help ! 

The Pac file had the bunch of .ani files and an Archive.dat a script.src and TEXT.DAT(which is the file I am trying to figure out)

EDIT: I have found a way to interpret the file now the only problem is figuring out how to repack it back to its original form...

Edited by DartRed

• DartRed changed the title to Help with figuring out .dat files and maybe repack?