Looking for good VN's and has a nice arts

White

Looking for VN's that has a good story and nice arts.

Here's the some visual novel that i read, currently reading or on my list already.
Aokana
Our world is Ended
If my heart has wings
One thousand lies
Mirai Radio
Ryuusei world actor (just downloaded this one after finding it here being recommended)

It's only a few because i forgot the old ones that i played. While some of them here can be argued that they are not good like Our world is ended because its a copy of Steins gate, it is still good for me. Don't really care about the plot as long as you think it is good and has nice arts like the one above i mentioned.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:48 PM, White said:

Looking for VN's that has a good story and nice arts.

Here's the some visual novel that i read, currently reading or on my list already.
Aokana
Our world is Ended
If my heart has wings
One thousand lies
Mirai Radio
Ryuusei world actor (just downloaded this one after finding it here being recommended)

It's only a few because i forgot the old ones that i played. While some of them here can be argued that they are not good like Our world is ended because its a copy of Steins gate, it is still good for me. Don't really care about the plot as long as you think it is good and has nice arts like the one above i mentioned.

Well that's quite a vague question here because art and story can be quite a subjective matter. That said if you asking for the VNs that has good plot and arts, I can recommend you to read my top 10 best rated translated VNs lists here, and here's the list for 2019 and 2020 (Note that I list Aokana and Ryuusei in the respective years). I don't know if you'll read all of the VNs from my lists or not, but regardless of that I hope that my lists here can be helpful to you.

PS - If you still need some more recommendations, then I can suggest you either Utawarerumono trilogy, Kirikoi, or Muramasa.

• 2 weeks later...