VN with heroine like Reina from Kin'iro Loveriche

glupak

Hello, i'm looking for an english VN with a heroine like Reina from Kin'iro Loveriche - namely friendly, confident in herself, stylish but not shy and/or an airhead, tsundere. The only other character that I've seen that is similar is Rina from Fureraba. This is a good description of the character type from Rina's character description: "Anything goes between these two, be it puns or dirty jokes." refering to the MC and Rina. They also seem to be popular with many friends but that's a more generic trait, I'd suggest reading both characters description on VNDB as well as the tags to get an idea of the type of character I'm looking for.

VNs I've already played (incomplete list):

Grisaia

Chrono Clock

Making * Lovers

G-senjou no Maou

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

Katawa Shoujo

Nanairo Reincarnation

Sorcery Jokers

Senren Banka

Sanoba Witch

Edited by glupak

There's Erina from Dracu Riot, although she's a little more perverted out there. If you prefer the exact same character down to the hair and the VA, perhaps you may be interested with Kana from Daitoshokan. Other than that, well I guess Honoka from Haretaka can also qualify here although she might be a bit extreme compared to what you think. Lastly there's Hazuki from Study Steady. I hope that my recommendations here can be helpful to you.