Hello there. Introducing myself, I guess.

Koyomi_

Hi, everyone. Although I created this account last year, I guess you could say I'm new as well. I just didn't bother to use it until now.

I speak Spanish, English and Japanese (I only started studying two years ago though, so i'm not THAT good yet) and although I technically started playing visual novels in 2014, I only started to gain more interest in the medium around 2019.

Some of my favorite visual novels are Sakura no Uta, Kara no Shoujo, Totono, Danganronpa V3, Muv-Luv, Chaos;Child, SubaHibi and Sumaga. I'm also playing Muramasa right now and it's very good as well.

I really like onee-san or senpai type heroines, my favorite genres would be Utsuge and Denpa and I'm a big fan of Nitroplus and Makura's catalogue. I'm interesed in Innocent Grey, Leaf and Liarsoft as well.

My current favorite artists are NamanikuATK, Sugina Miki, Motoyon, Inugami Kira, Ooishi Ryuuko and Kannuki Yoake/Amamura Kekka.

I do a few translation/QC things from time to time, as well as image and video editing (Mostly subtitles and/or karaokes). I also draw sometimes, although I haven't done so recently.

Edited by Koyomi_

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the very belated greeting. I did remember that you have Youtube channel for Nitroplus stuffs, and after I check it I understand that you did upload Kimikoi/Totono and Tokyo Necro OST (I'm kind of hope that JAST will somehow localized the latter). I hope that you'll have fun here.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:36 PM, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the very belated greeting. I did remember that you have Youtube channel for Nitroplus stuffs, and after I check it I understand that you did upload Kimikoi/Totono and Tokyo Necro OST (I'm kind of hope that JAST will somehow localized the latter). I hope that you'll have fun here.

Thanks for the greeting. I mostly use my channel to upload OSTs and content from games I like or that i'm interesed in.