Can someone recomend me a action X romance or Supernatural X romance VN.

Okami

I am near the ending of last route of Aoishiro and I don't know what next to read. My favorite VN and anime genre is romance especially the ones with some action mixed in or/and the ones in supernatural settings. So can someone recommend me some good action x romance or supernatural x romance VN, if possible something widouth gameplay (not that I dislike gameplay in VNs just that right now I fell like reading a VN widouth one).  If there is something like Rewrite it would be great (oh and recommend me just the ones that have been translated to English I don't know Japanese yet). Thanks.

Rose Guns Days, Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Saya no Uta, Soul Link, Muv Luv Alternative are my suggestions for you. They're all fairly famous though, so if you read all of them just say it and I'll think of something else.

Rose Guns Days, Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Saya no Uta, Soul Link, Muv Luv Alternative are my suggestions for you. They're all fairly famous though, so if you read all of them just say it and I'll think of something else.

Muv Luv Alternative seems like something good thanks. Could you also tell me in which order should I read them? Can I start with Muv Luv Alternative or should I read Muv Luv before it?

Muv Luv Alternative seems like something good thanks. Could you also tell me in which order should I read them? Can I start with Muv Luv Alternative or should I read Muv Luv before it?

Muv Luv... Is hard to read. Nothing interesting happens. And it's so freaking long... Most people would say you should read it anyway, but I don't think you would stand it. Just google the characters, their personalities and Muv Luv events- that should be enough. I may be commiting a sin by telling you to do this, though.

The second part of Muv Luv is better. It's good.

And it will all get awesome by alternative. Your choice, though.

To get the most out of MuvLuv and still not waste too much of you time, basically do *only* the two main heroine routes in Extra (Sumika/Meiya), then do one route of Unlimited (Meiya is recommended, but whichever you prefer), then start Alternative, which is linear with no routes.

Extra is pretty short, like 8-10 hours, so reading is not a big deal. MuvLuv is a huge journey and in my opinion you're cheapening your overall experience/enjoyment of the trilogy if you don't start at the very beginning. Extra may seem banal at first, but it definitely serves its purpose in the long run and makes you understand why the MC reacts a certain way to things in Unlimited, and what he's fighting so hard for in Alternative. Once you get to a certain point of Alternative you might regret having skipped Extra.

Just my 2 cents, like it was said above, it's completely up to you in the end.

Looking at your vndb, seems like you haven't read Hoshizora no Memoria. Since it's supernatural elements x romance, it would seem to fit quite well - and it's pretty good too. Admittedly, the supernatural isn't hugely emphasized, but it's still quite a big part of the backstory and some heroine routes.

Kanon has a decent thread of the supernatural as well, especially in some routes.

To get the most out of MuvLuv and still not waste too much of you time, basically do *only* the two main heroine routes in Extra (Sumika/Meiya), then do one route of Unlimited (Meiya is recommended, but whichever you prefer), then start Alternative, which is linear with no routes.

Extra is pretty short, like 8-10 hours, so reading is not a big deal. MuvLuv is a huge journey and in my opinion you're cheapening your overall experience/enjoyment of the trilogy if you don't start at the very beginning. Extra may seem banal at first, but it definitely serves its purpose in the long run and makes you understand why the MC reacts a certain way to things in Unlimited, and what he's fighting so hard for in Alternative. Once you get to a certain point of Alternative you might regret having skipped Extra.

Just my 2 cents, like it was said above, it's completely up to you in the end.

Well I don't exactly mind reading older VNs so I might as well start from the beginning but there are 2 things that I don't understand.

1. You say that I should read Muv Luv extra > Muv Luv Ultimate > Muv Luv Alternative but what about other Muv Luv VNs (Muv Luv altered fable, Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles and Muv Luv Supplement) are they not part of the story or?)

2. You say that Muv Luv Alternative is a liner, and it is supposed to be last VN in the series, so does that mean that no matter who you choose in the previous two games it is fixed with whom you will end up and you can't change it or is there something more to it?.

I will be very grateful if you can clear those things for me.

Looking at your vndb, seems like you haven't read Hoshizora no Memoria. Since it's supernatural elements x romance, it would seem to fit quite well - and it's pretty good too. Admittedly, the supernatural isn't hugely emphasized, but it's still quite a big part of the backstory and some heroine routes.

Kanon has a decent thread of the supernatural as well, especially in some routes.

Thanks, that looks interesting too, I will add it to my plan to read list.

Well I don't exactly mind reading older VNs so I might as well start from the beginning but there are 2 things that I don't understand.

1. You say that I should read Muv Luv extra > Muv Luv Ultimate > Muv Luv Alternative but what about other Muv Luv VNs (Muv Luv altered fable, Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles and Muv Luv Supplement) are they not part of the story or?)

2. You say that Muv Luv Alternative is a liner, and it is supposed to be last VN in the series, so does that mean that no matter who you choose in the previous two games it is fixed with whom you will end up and you can't change it or is there something more to it?.

1- Altered Fable is basically extra but with some changes in the setting carried from Alternative. It's a fandisk so it's not really part of the story, and it's way, waaaaay lighter in tone than MLA. MLA Chronicles contains the day after, which is a series that follows the ending of Unlimited and assorted short stories from the Muv Luv Alternative universe. Sadly, not even one chapter has been translated yet.

2- Yes. You cannot change the ending at all, but you can change some small events here and there.

Da Capo 2's good if you don't mind something light on the supernatural.

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2012/10/games-for-adults-da-capo-2.html

Edelweiss is good though you're going to have to endure the first two hours or so:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2012/10/games-for-adults-edelweiss.html

If you want something with action then look no further than Demonbane:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2012/10/games-for-adults-deus-machina-demonbane.html

If you have a PSP, Vita, or 3DS then I reccomend Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom/Memories of the Shinsengumi:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2012/05/hakuoki-community-review/

Though if you have a PS3 then I reccomend waiting for the upcoming PS3 port's localization which contains not just the main game, but also the fandisk:

http://www.aksysgames.com/2013/10/22/stories-of-shinsengumi-brings-new-life-to-hakuoki-series/

http://hakuoki.com/stories/LP/

While no release date has been officially announced, I've heard it's supposed to come out in April next year

Please pm me when you do learn enough Japanese to start reading them in their native language.  I'll give you a list of games ideal for your tastes.

I will be sure to do so, true I will probably need at least another year before I can read VNs in Japanese at that goes for the ones that are written in easy Japanese I will probably need even  more time to be able to read more complex ones.