Want to play Shin Koihime Musou Kakumei is there an easy way to do battles?

+StrikeR+

Hi i really want to play the Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-  trilogy, and for a few other japanese visual novels i was able to do fine using machine translation, so i want to use it here as well, the problem is however that as far as i know the series has a strategic minigame included where you battle it out with army formations, is it hard to win/bypass them without knowing japanese? Or is there an easier way to win them or even eliminate the minigame all together?

Thank you in advance.

I think the battles can be skipped if you don't want to play them. But they also shouldn't be too difficult - at least for the first half of each part. I also had the impression that the 'blue ball' formation (I think it enhances your special abilities) seemed pretty strong - at least in Ryuuki no Taimou.

Edited by ChaosRaven

27 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

I think the battles can be skipped if you don't want to play them. But they also shouldn't be too difficult - at least for the first half of each part. I also had the impression that the 'blue ball' formation (I think it enhances your special abilities) seemed pretty strong - at least in Ryuuki no Taimou.

I got an indication of where the skip function is but isn't that locked until you finish the novel once or something along those lines ?

2 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:

I got an indication of where the skip function is but isn't that locked until you finish the novel once or something along those lines ?

I'm not sure if it's the same way in all three parts. I think it should work always in Ryuuki no Taimou which is the one I'm currently playing, but I'm not sure about Son Go no Ketsumyaku anymore and I haven't even played Souten no Haou yet.

13 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I'm not sure if it's the same way in all three parts. I think it should work always in Ryuuki no Taimou which is the one I'm currently playing, but I'm not sure about Son Go no Ketsumyaku anymore and I haven't even played Souten no Haou yet.

Okay thank you, i'll give it a go as it is then anyway and only if things get to hard will consider alternatives.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:00 PM, ChaosRaven said:

20 hours ago, Clephas said:

I'm pretty sure it is unlocked from the beginning... if I recall correctly, it is actually a selection in the config menu where you can automatically win the battles, though it has been two or three years, so I might be wrong.

Thank you very much for the help both of you, i feel more comfortable now to start the series, since starting something like this means investing lots of time i was afraid of getting stuck at one moment, thus all being for nothing, but those fears are mostly gone now.

Edited by +StrikeR+