Japanese or translated japanese vn where heroines undermine each other?

JLP603

Hi! I'm hoping people would recommend some Japanese visual novels that has 'sexual content with a male protagonist where one or more heroines undermine the other heroines to get the protagonist's affection? untranslated Japanese vn's are fine with me. I started having this specific desire to find such vns to see the creative and drastic ways someone would be willing to go to be exclusive. actions could be from sorta harmless like just failing to help the protagonist reach an agreed upon meeting point for a date with another heroine or throwing the love letter of the other heroine to actively bullying the other heroines. I already have some in mind such as:

the school days franchise (school days, shiny days, etc...) 

sora from nine nine episode 2

haven't played it yet but apparently in a scene she gas lights the protag by trying to mentally suggest the protagonist to not be with the other girl

A profile 

havent actually read this one yet but apparently the heroine bullies the other heroines and other stuff

)

kimi to kanojo no koi 

when miyuki tries to steer "you" away from the other heroine by preventing you from going into the other heroine's route even when selecting her choices on first play

but I was hoping there were some that I might have missed in the untranslated category

Edited by JLP603