How can I get Mirai Nostalgia translated?

13 minutes ago, Vampire Alexander said:

Hi. How do I get Mirai Nostalgia translated? Do I pay some fan translation person or group or do I post a translation request somewhere here in the forums, from someone who is translating tons of visual novels? Thanks for any information.

It has been established that paying for a fantranslation is illegal (ie. Sanity's End was sued for taking money to translate VNs without a license).  While posting a translation request might get some kind of result, fantranslators in general like to pick and choose what they translate.

22 hours ago, Clephas said:

It has been established that paying for a fantranslation is illegal (ie. Sanity's End was sued for taking money to translate VNs without a license).  While posting a translation request might get some kind of result, fantranslators in general like to pick and choose what they translate.

For what it's worth, I would like to post a translation request then. Can you please tell me where should I post it?

16 hours ago, Clephas said:

Here, in this section of the forums.  I doubt there will be any response though... just to warn you.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

>how can I get it translated?
learn japanese, do it yourself

No, I don't have time for that. I need to work my job so that I can keep paying people who do stuff for me, cook my food, deliver tea to my table at very this moment, make my bed, wash my clothes etc. Thanks for your concern, but I really don't understand what is wrong with me asking other people to do something for me? I am used to it and the people around me irl get paid when I ask something. Concerning the translation, if people like to brag so much with the amount of their translations, one request can't possibly hurt their ego. I will post it for what it's worth, even if it's just worth for showing how proud I like to be.

PS. Aside from my work, I never have to do anything myself. That's why I take my job seriously, to afford to not have to do anything myself. 
PS 2. I think it is quite obvious that the very reason I made this thread is because I will not translate it myself. Otherwise I would not be asking about it and making this thread. haha, how simple logic. Hence why I do not understand the sassy reply.

Edited by Vampire Alexander

18 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

6XBYOR3.jpeg

have a good life

I don't understand why are you so intent on starting an argument with me, and with that picture as if you are still continuing with your provocations, is what it seems to me. If your're life is not to your satisfaction do not take your frustration out on others and do not make assumptions based on your life's situation. I have limited free time and when I do use it I spend a small amount to read visual novels among other hobbies. And no, I do not have time to learn Japanese, to take unnecessary time to learn it is not in my strict schedule. And I certainly will not replace my time I spend reading with learning Japanese. My free time is precious to me and I use it to relax.

Edited by Vampire Alexander

5 hours ago, flicks said:

He didn't have to say it in such a stupidly snide way but I actually agree with him.

"stupidly snide"? The person I replied to has repeatedly been making snarky, snide, wannabe-smartass replies. (Which has happened in the past to other people as well, not just me.) So I gave the same kind of reply. Because if he/she makes these comments, I'm sure he/she won't be offended by the same attitude.