Aoi Tori and Amatsutsumi

Hello. I haven't been here in a year. I'm just here for a few quick questions. Is there any news about the official English edition, translation, of Aoi Tori and Amatsutsumi. And secondly, is there a fan made translation for any of these two visual novels?

VNDB only says English TBA so that's why I'm here.

Edited by Vampire Alexander

VNDB lists unofficial translations as well - if there's even a slight hint of a translation in the works, you can bet that somebody will add it to vndb. What I meant is that it's very unlikely that any translation - official or unofficial - would not get noticed by vndb.

Edited by adamstan

In regard of both VNs, there's official localization project that were worked on by two different companies (Amatsutsumi by Sekai Project and Aoi Tori by Nekonyan). As for the news, well there's some updates with both project in that currently Amatsutsumi was already fully translated and edited with the current progress was Sekai doing the QA for it (Their translation tracker also list that the engine of it was already 80% done), while for Aoi Tori currently it was at 60% translated and it's also in porting work as well. So to summarize it, in regard of the translation both are going well so far and if possible perhaps we may have both released at 2022 later. As for fan translation of both VNs, there are none in English because both are already officially localized. I hope that I can answer your question here.

Edited by littleshogun

12 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In regard of both VNs, there's official localization project that were worked on by two different companies (Amatsutsumi by Sekai Project and Aoi Tori by Nekonyan). As for the news, well there's some updates with both project in that currently Amatsutsumi was already fully translated and edited with the current progress was Sekai doing the QA for it (Their translation tracker also list that the engine of it was already 80% done), while for Aoi Tori currently it was at 60% translated and it's also in porting work as well. So to summarize it, in regard of the translation both are going well so far and if possible perhaps we may have both released at 2022 later. As for fan translation of both VNs, there are none in English because both are already officially localized. I hope that I can answer your question here.

Thank you very much! That's exactly the kind of news I wanted to know. Cheers!