Since the introduction of Cloudflare protection, it's very hard to enter the forum

15 minutes ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Requiring a privacy pass browser add on just to let people access the site consistently sounds like bad design.

I did not say it was required, and I have nothing to do with the running of the site. I was offering a useful workaround that saves me a bucketload of time on a truckload of sites thanks to the all pervasive spam/bot/ddos world we live in, not just this one. Do with the information what you please...

While I understand why the protection is needed, admittedly it's quite annoying to wait for Cloudflare page to finally showing the forum page, especially on android where I did open the page for the whole night and turned out it didn't get the result. As for how I cope with this, I did browse the forum using Mozilla browser which turned out is quite faster when it come to loading Cloudflare, and after I installed Mozilla in android I finally manage to browse the forum in my handphone. Anyway thanks for finally loosening the protection there.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, adamstan said:

For last week or two I am again unable to access forums either from desktop or phone when on my home network (currently I'm using the phone with mobile network). 

Servers was down for awhile. some things happend. but solved for now 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Now I'm encountering another weird problem when trying to enter forum at home. I can access the site from the Edge browser (as I'm doing right now), but it doesn't load in Firefox (it keeps endlessly reloading the "checking security connection" page). OTOH at work computer it works in FF too.