Current visual novel with happy ending to help with deppresion / sleep problem

aoishiro

Hey yall

I'm a covid survivor and currently having symptom of long covid - still coughing disrupting sleep.

Thing is happy thoughts and happy mental state should help with recovery and increase immunity. But its easier said then done. Its been a while since i finished reading a complete VN, 5-6 years ago ( I was here when fuwanovel initially created, i remember that sheep VN paca plus or something available for download LUL) i think. Real life got to me and i got less and less free time. I played a lot of monster hunter but after that incident , it doesnt make me happy anymore. same goes with another similar game. I just felt too tired and too lazy to play conventional games.

I felt blue everyday and outside work struggling to find stuff that would make me happy. I currently try to rekindle my old love for VN (MUV LUV , Clannad, Fate, Family project, etc) and would really appreciate if you guys could recommend a title that brings warm to your heart.

I work and stay at home all day, and hopefully great VN will keep me help me sleep, give me a better dream, cure the after affect)

Many thanks to you guys all from the bottom of my heart.

n.b: Currently playing subarashiki hibi and atri.

That's quite rough situation there. Anyway if you need some VNs with happy endings in order to help with the depression or sleep problem, I guess three Marmalade VNs that Shiravune just released recently (Study Steady, Primal Hearts, and Primal Hearts 2) might be work. Other than that, there's Sugar Style, Making Lovers, Hoshiori, and IxSHE Tell. I don't know if those VNs can cure your depression or not seeing that usually depression problem is quite hard to cure, although I can say that at least those VNs are quite lighthearted. Lastly if you still didn't read those VNs I hope that my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun