Hello Everyone introducing me

rax

Hello Everyone,you can call me rax.

I'm new here and i really likes Visual Novel.I found this forum because of the user called Zalor playing his novel called Digital Seclusion and  ended up making me want to create an account on this forum.

i am playing Visual Novels since 2017 and these days i can say that i really like Visual Novels a lot.

i hope i can enjoy in this forum because i am very reserved and not very talkative.

My Favorite Visual Novels are Muv Luv Alternative (i read all trilogy and some spin-offs but i prefer Muv Luv Alternative),Fate/Stay Night,Clannad,Steins;Gate,Tsukihime,Sengoku Rance and some other Visual Novels.

i like the Visual Novels of Key too.

Well i guess thats it.Good day to all ^^/

Edited by rax

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa! Really nice to see that Digital Seclusion lured some people into our community. Hope you'll have fun around here. ^^

Oh Thanks o/.The funny thing is i only discovered Digital Seclusion because of a random twitter user if I don't think I would never find the game i guess haha XD

6 hours ago, Zalor said:

Hey, I'm really happy to hear you liked Digital Seclusion and that it led you here. This forum isn't as active as it used to be, but it's far from dead and still a really good place to discuss VNs! 

Yeah its a interesting and unique Visual Novel,Thanks for the words and of the game o/

I am discovering very Visual Novels because of this game.Oh i understand.i guess i will use more here sometimes :yuzuhappy:

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel and I see that you like Meiya from Muv Luv franchise. Feel free to ask any other VN Recommendations if you wish so, and I hope that you'll have fun here.

Oh Yes a love Meiya She is amazing :D❤️ S2.Oh ok i will ask later thanks o/