Jake's Paralysis store page on Steam

brunomir

JPGifFaster.gif?t=1627135378

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1677590/Jakes_Paralysis/?utm_source=FUWANOVEL

Hey everybody! How is it going? I'm a solo game developer from a small country called Uruguay, and for a few months I've been working on a VN. This past week I was honoured, alongside 11 other studios, to represent our country in the GDC 2021 with my project.

During this week my game store page on Steam was approved and it's now online! 
I'm super excited because this is going to be my first commercial game!!

Jake’s Paralysis is a dating sim visual novel with animated backgrounds and Live2D characters with multiple choices to determine different endings..
The theme is fantasy, of the Bishōjo genre, where the story focuses on the romance between a boy and a girl in the 90s and an unknown event that makes the main character teleport back and forth onto a universe set in the 20s. 

Could you please help me out and check the store page and maybe give me some feedback on how it's looking? Thank you all I really appreciate it!

The demo will be out soon (it will be the first chapter), I'm still working really hard on it to finish it asap!

BobGaMq.png
To support me on the development here's my patreon for the game: Patreon