Fate stay night visual novel on Mac error need support

Hi! To any random person out there willing to help, I need some help on an error that appears whenever I try to play the Fate stay night visual novel. I just wanted to play saber's route so I ended up searching on the net how to download it on Mac. I tried installing plain Mac and wine but it was confusing so I ended up giving up on that method. I was eventually able to find an easier and better method to install the game through this link https://matou-sakura.tumblr.com/post/99258348771/playing-fate-stay-night-realta-nua-on-mac-os-x-a. I had some trouble at first because I didn't know how to get the latest version of wineskin, but it worked out in the end. I was able to finally play the game until an error occurred when I reached the part when saber appears and is about to attack Rin. Two things suddenly pop up on my screen one of them was blue and seemed to be codes while the other one was saying something about an error occurring and something about EAccessViolation. I the reddit thread shown below to try and figure out how to solve the problem. Apparently I had to install Heavens feel route according to the reddit thread. I was able to install it successfully. Then the thread mentioned that I had to delete the files on my folder and copy the files and open heavens feel. I didn't really understand what it meant but I ended up deleting the files and I pasted the same patches but. new from my backup folder. I also did the reverse of that meaning I deleted the backup files and pasted the patches that were from the folder that was being used to run the game. It still. had the same result though when I opened Heavens feel. Once I reached that same part of the story it would still say there was an error and the EAccessViolation thingy. I tried alternative methods that were mentioned in the thread such as creating exceptions for the game and related files of the game. It was still not working. There was one last method suggest which was taking my antivirus and antimalware down but I didn't do that since my friends said it was risky and I don't think its worth the risk as well. I would appreciate it if anyone here helped me on how I could fix the problem. The device I'm using is a MacBook Pro 2020,and I just recently bought it so I don't really know much yet on how to use it well, so I would appreciate it if anyone explained to me in detail what I should do. By the way, Thank you for reading this post if you have reached this far because my explanation is pretty long.