trying to find a good VN thats not to sex heavy but more then 50 hrs long and really well writen not just moe style artwork

chris_s9181

7 hours ago, ciel_yuri said:

The Utawarerumono, Higurashi, or Science Adventure series would certainly last you awhile and have no adult scenes if you play Utawarerumono 1's remake instead of the original. 

its not i dont mind sex i see alot of vns appear to be nomral and maybe some sex accidently be a full erogese

Don't know what you've read, but the folllowing are some of my favourites

Muv-Luv Series (mainly Alternative, but Extra and Unlimited are required reading)

G-senjou no Maou (more like ~30 hours, but still extremely good)

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

9-nine- series (technically 4 short episodic VNs, buts its about ~50 hours total)

Grisaia Trilogy (The original Fruit, Labyrinth and Eden, Phantom Trigger is optional)

If you're fine with gameplay,

Kamidori Alchemy Meister (sunk around ~200 hours on that game)

Late to the party here. As for your question, well if you didn't mind on so-called high number of rape scene in Muramasa then you can get it when JAST release that at August 24th later (The sex scenes are quite short anyway). Of course since you ask for translated version, then I would suggest you to try Shibuya Scramble in that it's available for PC, didn't have sex content in the first place, and that the art is far from moe style one. I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, chris_s9181 said:

its not i dont mind sex i see alot of vns appear to be nomral and maybe some sex accidently be a full erogese

Ahh yeah, I used to have problems with that when I first got into VNs. I don't even remember what the first one I read was, but there was way too much sex and I finally gave up when they started peeing on each other lol.
Eventually, you'll probably get the hang of being able to identify which ones are nukige and which ones aren't though.
These days an easy way would probably be to just browse VNs on Steam. Pretty much everything on there is gonna be normal, story heavy stuff. You can then go to the original publisher's site to purchase them there instead to make sure you have the original content or if you want them more family friendly, just buy them on Steam
(or buy them on Steam and apply restoration patches or whatever it takes to uncensor them if you prefer that platform.)