Protagonist thrown into game

Koma

I just browsing VN then I find VN where protagonist waking up as servant of otome game villainess, so now I'm looking for VN with this kind of story where protagonist reincarnated, summoned, waking up or whatever situation where he entered game world, any game not otome game only.

Thanks in advance ^_^

6 hours ago, Silvz said:

You could watch/read (LN) Hamefura, which is exactly this: a girl reincarnates in the body of the villainess of an otome game.

Actually, at this point there's an entire very popular genre of LNs with a very similar premise, including some novels where the MC is reincarnated as a servant of the villainess rather than a villainess herself like the OP mentioned. I just tried to search "villainess" and "Akuyaku Reijou" on vndb, and it turns out that there are a few modern VNs that are at least inspired by this genre of LNs. Which I find pretty funny. But it could make a decent VN if done right, I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

That's exactly the plot of ToHeart 2 Dungeon Travelers, except all of the protagonist's friends are also thrown into the game (virtual reality). It's primarily a DRPG, but as a fandisc of an eroge it is somewhat VN related, and erogamescape lists it