SLGSystemScriptTool

After some time tampering with SLG System engine, I did create a tool to work with it's scripts. And not just simple string editor, no.

SLGScriptTool is dual languaged GUI tool for (de)compiling and (de/en)crypting (with key finding) scripts of SLG System engine. Supports all known versions of SLG System: 0, 1, 2, 3 (3.0, 3.1), 4 (4.0, 4.1), but may lack of support of some it's variations. With this tool you can: decompile and compile script of SLG System, (en/de)crypt script of any game on SLG System, find key of any game on SLG System via cryptoattack.

Link for the tool: https://github.com/TesterTesterov/SLGSystemScriptTool
Built release (for x64 and x32): https://github.com/TesterTesterov/SLGSystemScriptTool/releases/tag/v1.0

Why SLG System is so noteworthy? Legendary series Sengoku Hime and Sangoku Hime (PC version) does use this engine (well, Sengoku Hime 7 and probably Sangoku Hime 5 does use Unity, but pay it no mind).

Now with SLGSystemDataTool and some HEX-editing of supplement data files it is possible to translate whose game series.

Also, in case of anyone interested. I have extracted and decrypted main scripts (compiled) of Sengoku Hime 1-6 and Shihen 69.

I have temporary uploaded them here (link currently unavailable).

Edited by Tester

Good job, very cool, write a disassembler isn't a simple job.
While is cool a disasm tool, If don't have other tools to this engine, I recommend
you write a simple string editor as well, because in long-term will be more stable,
a disasm can break when the engine update with new opcodes after all.
Just a hint, anyway, good job man, really.

Edited by marcus-beta

5 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

you write a simple string editor as well, because in long-term will be more stable,

Actually, there are two points about it to be noted.

First, the engine, as far as I know, probably doesn't upgrading anymore. Gesen 18 games use Unity now (and probably all Unicorn-A's). Since about Sengoku Hime 7.
Second, the SLG System scripts may have new offsets "types" or "categories" (I don't know how to call this correctly, but, for instance, I did call them "effect offsets", "event offsets", "label offsets" and such) in new versions (as it was with 0-1, 2-3, 3-4 versions), so even if I to create string tools for all 5 (0-4) versions of scripts, the string tool with new version could just break the newly appeared offsets or the script itself. So in case of SLG System script it won't be very stable either way.

Edited by Tester