Hello, Everyone :)

maliksusanto

Hei Everyone...

I'm new member here (Actually i already registered 21 June) And I'm Kinda new to game like this

My First VN is Katawa Shoujo, And i recently Finish Amairo*Islenaut and i need a VN with "Gore" Scene (Well, I Love Gore and Stuff like that  ;) ) anyway nice to meet you all

Sorry for my bad english

First, check out my 50 translated VNs you should read before you die :P

if you want gore, I suggest Saya no Uta. Tsukihime has some gore, too.

You may also want to check on Swan Song.

If you want mindless blood and  gore, check out Dustmania Grotesque (it's the sexual kind of gore, though)

Well, I'll leave the other suggestions to the other guys. Don't feel like writing a post with over 15 lines :P

Welcome. I hope you have fun here~

First, check out my 50 translated VNs you should read before you die :P

if you want gore, I suggest Saya no Uta. Tsukihime has some gore, too.

You may also want to check on Swan Song.

If you want mindless blood and  gore, check out Dustmania Grotesque (it's the sexual kind of gore, though)

Well, I'll leave the other suggestions to the other guys. Don't feel like writing a post with over 15 lines :P

Welcome. I hope you have fun here~

Thanks for your Suggestion  :)

I don't think it would be too far-fetched to reccomend Fate/Stay Night to you.  That VN is just great.  It's an actiony game too  ;)

Anywho, nice to see you come in.  Hope you enjoy yourself.

(A word of warning: Stay out of the Kaguya Faction; those guys are crazy  ^_^ )

I don't think it would be too far-fetched to reccomend Fate/Stay Night to you.  That VN is just great.  It's an actiony game too  ;)

Meh, I disbanded my faction a few days ago~

Welcome!

If you want your character to meet a grisly end there's always Yandere, though it's not all that good a VN.

I Already finish Yandere actually  ^_^

:)  I Have Fate/Stay Night but havent play it

Kaguya Faction....  :ph34r:

I feel like I should say something constructive for once....should I?  I think I should.....yes...yes.......loli  NO damn that's not constructive welcome to the forums, a magical place filled with....well I'm not entirely sure anymore but there's one thing for sure, I am a psychopath  you will find lots of entertainment and suggestions for visual novels here.  Speaking of which, have you tried Deus Machina Demonbane?  It is a mecha but it does get very dark at certain points, one of my favorites in regards to its characters and story.

:)  I Have Fate/Stay Night but havent play it

Kaguya Faction....  :ph34r:

1. You should definitely play it; it was really good.

2. Yes, the Kaguya Faction  :blink:

#youshouldtotesjoinmyfactionthough  ^_^

For gore - since you seem not to mind playing VNs in Japanese - I'd suggest the Secret Game series.  The newest version of Revise came out recently and does a great job.  Other than that... Izuna Zanshinken and Vermillion Bind of Blood are good choices (though the latter doesn't show its gore on screen for the most part but just describes it in detail).

9ae47fee-e301-4452-b51e-25d7a9ac4a82.jpg

Izuna Zanshinken pic, lol.

Welcome to the forums!  I'm always so happy when somebody started out with Katawa Shoujo!  How did you like it?  Did you play all the routes, or just  one?  Have a favorite?

I finish 3 router, my favorites route is lily

Katanya shoujo has good story(almost make me cry at some point)

For gore - since you seem not to mind playing VNs in Japanese - I'd suggest the Secret Game series.  The newest version of Revise came out recently and does a great job.  Other than that... Izuna Zanshinken and Vermillion Bind of Blood are good choices (though the latter doesn't show its gore on screen for the most part but just describes it in detail).

9ae47fee-e301-4452-b51e-25d7a9ac4a82.jpg

Izuna Zanshinken pic, lol.

Thanks for your suggestion

Hi :)

Since a decent amount of gory stuff has been recommended already, I'll seize upon your liking of Katawa Shoujo and recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu. I'm currently in the process of reading my last route, and thematically Grisaia resembles KS in a lot of ways (Sachi route might be closest, but I haven't finished Makina yet). GnK has both a torrent and walkthrough here on Fuwan, so it should be decently easy to get started with.

Since a decent amount of gory stuff has been recommended already, I'll seize upon your liking of Katawa Shoujo and recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu. I'm currently in the process of reading my last route, and thematically Grisaia resembles KS in a lot of ways (Sachi route might be closest, but I haven't finished Makina yet). GnK has both a torrent and walkthrough here on Fuwan, so it should be decently easy to get started with.

I'm Planning to Download Grisaia no Kajitsu, but the size is :wacko: .......

Welcome to Fuwa, though i am a bit late lol nd nice profile pic.

a wise man always goes for the loli first

welcome to fuwan fuwan, if you like VN's you'll surely like this place