Grisaia no Kajitsu Text Problem (SOLVED)

insanity_X

From the readme of Grisaia:

• The GrisaiaCustom font must be installed for text to display properly. This should happen automatically as long you are using our installer. If you have difficulties, make sure you're running the patch as an administrator.
  • We've added an optional TL notes overlay. A choice will pop up when you start the game for the first time. You can later enable or disable this from the text settings menu.
  • Subtitled videos are available through a separate patch available at the project page. To insert these in game, simply replace the existing "movie.int" file in the Grisaia no Kajitsu installation folder. Note that there is a notable DROP IN VISUAL QUALITY in the subtitled videos due to recompression.

Also,it doesn't hurt to ask (I don't  even know if this is needed for grisaia, but iy might be) are you running your pc with japanese locale?

Also,it doesn't hurt to ask (I don't  even know if this is needed for grisaia, but iy might be) are you running your pc with japanese locale?

I'm pretty sure that's not needed for Grisaia - at least I didn't run in JP Locale and it worked just fine. I don't know if it varies from OS to OS. For comparisons sake I'm using XP.

I'm almost certain the problem is with the font.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the necro-bump, but I'm also experiencing the same problem.  Running the English patch in Administrator did not help, and I went as far as to re-install the game as well.

Installing the custom font provided by Zakamutt did not fix the issue as well.  Wondering if anyone might know what the issue might be.