Reallive error

Tanakakurouji

Im having a problem in running reallive.exe. it says that:

TXypCAy.png

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes
Game Name: clannad
Description of Problem:
Your Operating System: windows 7
64 or 32 bit (): 32 bit
What did you already try? : run as admin, reboot computer, stop seeding, Check the permissions of the folder containing the game (properties -> make sure 'read only' is unchecked),
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: yes

thanks for your help. im new here so if a problem like this has already been solved, please tell me.

It may be the most idiot question I possibly made while trying to solve this type of error, but you are clicking on "Run" when that message appears, right...?

Besides that stupid thing, this type of problem may happen when:

• There are programs (such as an antivirus program or debugging software) that run in the background and that interfere with the game startup process.
  • Your sound card or sound card drivers are outdated.
  • The Creative Audigy sound card is installed in your computer. This sound card may conflict with the game startup process.

It's probably the first one, I'd say. If you have an anti-virus, make sure that Clannad is not included there :P

It may be the most idiot question I possibly made while trying to solve this type of error, but you are clicking on "Run" when that message appears, right...?

Besides that stupid thing, this type of problem may happen when:

• There are programs (such as an antivirus program or debugging software) that run in the background and that interfere with the game startup process.
  • Your sound card or sound card drivers are outdated.
  • The Creative Audigy sound card is installed in your computer. This sound card may conflict with the game startup process.

It's probably the first one, I'd say. If you have an anti-virus, make sure that Clannad is not included there :P

yes, i'd also say it's the most likely the thing that happened but my anti-virus is currently not running  so i guess its down to the last two options. thanks for your help. i'll try copying the clannad folder and put it to other computer so that i can find the problem,.. thanks again :3 and yeah i know it was a stupid question . but i dont mind :P

This is DRM related --- it's triggering on a false positive caused by some sort of monitoring software.

It'll be difficult to figure out exactly what's causing it to trigger so one (not so recommended) way is to do a reformat+reinstall. You could try a VM instead.

The real solution is for someone to crack+unpack the executable.