Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

master801

4 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Sorry I'm not interested since it's not fully translate and do you have plans to fully translate this game? 

I'd like to, but just the prologue took forever to do, even with machine translators.

22 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Sigh... the fanTL scene has truly become the cesspool of MTLers. Shame.

If you can do it better, then do it.

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

Ehh deeptl is fine, but you'll have to research the nonsensical lines that occasionally crops up

LOL, all those silly localization companies 🤣 They should all just buy a subscription to DeepL and hire someone to edit that translation. Much cheaper and easier to make profit :)
DeepL >>> any human translator ever 😤

I mean, if DeepL is "fine", then I don't see a problem with that logic 🤷‍♂️ I am not talking about your comment in specific. Lots of people think DeepL is good or fine. So in general, I think there's a market for edited DeepL translations. We didn't yet see it happen, but I'd be surprised if some company doesn't notice this trend and gets on the bandwagon of localizing stuff that way.

RIP this fandom and industry.

7 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Ehh deeptl is fine, but you'll have to research the nonsensical lines that occasionally crops up

What's the point in using machine translation as a fan project when an average reader can use Textractor, ITHVNR, Translation Aggregator to read Hananono already? Or this VNOCR tool made recently. 

DeepL is fine? I guess rip to professional translators right?

the funny thing is Hananono isn't even a hard visual novel to read in Japanese,  just learn Japanese. People saying oh I am so busy are just using excuses because anything is possible as long as you have the motivation.

10 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

And what need would we have of translators if everyone "simply" learned japanese? Please stop using this grade school level argument. People who are that eager to learn it will do so. Rest of us will get by with other means.

What's with your backwards logic and strawman? I said there's literally no point for this project to come out when you can hook visual novels with the tools I listed above. Tell me why should this project be released? Because as far as I am concerned, is there a difference between this coming out and you using tools to read it yourself?? Or are just using excuses because you are too lazy to set it up?

The author of this thread literally banned me from his server after I pointed the same thing, no reason to use MTL and continue with this translation project when anyone can literally do it.

There's literally no need for professional industries out there to pay for freelance/contractor translator if DeepL can give a supposed 8/10 response.
EOP's will always be EOP's.

Just to quote:

On 5/21/2021 at 1:42 AM, Infernoplex said:

Sigh... the fanTL scene has truly become the cesspool of MTLers. Shame.

Just to remind you that it took the Vietnamese community 4 years to machine translate Masada Takashi's 神咒神威神楽、ディエス・イレ、パラダイスロスト and so fourth with so many grievous mistakes.

Edited by chasekilleen
spelling error

6 hours ago, chasekilleen said:

What's with your backwards logic and strawman? I said there's literally no point for this project to come out when you can hook visual novels with the tools I listed above. Tell me why should this project be released? Because as far as I am concerned, is there a difference between this coming out and you using tools to read it yourself?? Or are just using excuses because you are too lazy to set it up?

The author of this thread literally banned me from his server after I pointed the same thing, no reason to use MTL and continue with this translation project when anyone can literally do it.

There's literally no need for professional industries out there to pay for freelance/contractor translator if DeepL can give a supposed 8/10 response.
EOP's will always be EOP's.

Just to quote:

Well, just think about this. Please do so for 5-10 minutes. Who are you to tell a random guy on the planet what to do? If he wants to do it then we cant do shit about it. 

Edited by Stormwolf

7 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Well, just think about this. Please do it for 5-10 minutes. Who are you to tell a rabdom guy on the planet what to do?

Please think it about it for a sec? Is there a difference between using Textractor, ITHVNR, Chiitrans, Translator Aggregator or even the Russian tool called Visual Novel Reader and hooking it to DeepL? Or using the recently made Sugoi Visual Novel machine translator? Your response doesn't answer my initial concern. Why would we need professional translators if we can get Artificial Intelligence to do it for them??

Edited by chasekilleen

7 hours ago, chasekilleen said:

Just to remind you that it took the Vietnamese community 4 years to machine translate Masada Takashi's 神咒神威神楽、ディエス・イレ、パラダイスロスト and so many grievous mistakes.

You're shitting me? 🤣 Someone attempted to MTL KKK?! ROFLMAO 🤣 No idea how JP to Vietnamese MTL quality is, but I seriously doubt any MTL of KKK would make sense, LOL! XD

1 hour ago, chasekilleen said:

Please think it about it for a sec? Is there a difference between using Textractor, ITHVNR, Chiitrans, Translator Aggregator or even the Russian tool called Visual Novel Reader and hooking it to DeepL? Or using the recently made Sugoi Visual Novel machine translator? Your response doesn't answer my initial concern. Why would we need professional translators if we can get Artificial Intelligence to do it for them??

Kindly don't even open your mouth or rather, use your fingers if you don't know what you're talking about

Research first and arguments later.

Edited by Stormwolf

1 minute ago, chasekilleen said:

Uhmm, okay...

Not sure what you mean but hey man, you do you. If you think MTL is better, that's up to your own decision.

Now where did i ever say MTL is better? Again, read and think before you say anything.

Edited by Stormwolf

• 3 weeks later...

Sigh, now the visual novel fans are kinda messed up, rather than telling in a kind way, now the "Senior" is always make fun of the new fans (Especially new fans who doesn't trully understand japanese)

I know MTL is bad, but it don't mean you can mock make, just tell them in a good way then they will understand.
This is why visual novel fans are not growing fast

• master801 changed the title to Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no