Hello nyanyone o.o/

Manaka

Hello, I'm Manaka and after some years of "yeah I know that site but" I decided to join the club.

I did try some visual novel sometimes in the past but only lately I was able to fully enjoy the genre o.o/ My first experience was with Honey coming ( royal sweet ed.) just for the lewds, indeed I wanna re-play it when possible.

After that episode, I left the genre apart for some times and retry with "World end economica" because I'm a Spice&Wolf fanboy but I wasn't able to even finish the first episode. That was a hard hit for me.

Some time passed and I push the start button of "Sounds of her love" and... the seed of love was planted.

I played Aozora Meikyuu and some more small VNs and after that, I decided to make a bigger step into the genre with KoiChoco (that was stuck in my head for the uniforms for years). 

After KoiChoco I played some more ( I'll share a review of mine about one of them if possible, in the right section if exists ) and then here we are.

Sorry for the boring story. I'm the usual weeb: anime, manga, videogames and I like to take photos, mostly to cosplayer but I'm a newbie.

Hope to have a good time together o.o/

ps: +10 points for who know where my nickname comes from (spoiler: not a vn's character)

pps: thank you "I don't remember who" guy that made the route guide for KoiChoco.

*a gate into a horrific realm full of tentacles opens in response to your greeting, a single orange eye observing you, every moment the gate is open the bugs scratching at the inside of your skull, looking for a chance to get out*  Welcome to Fuwanovel...  *Clephas closes the gate so he can go back to toying with the foolish mahou shoujos that thought his rabbit avatar was a cute familiar*

Welcome to fuwanovel

Considering you seem to like Nekopara I would recommend The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me as it has the same artist and writer and has a very similar feel just a bit more perverted. Also are you able to read japanese? Looking at your wishlist on vndb it seems a fair amount of VNs you have on your wishlist are not translated.

7 hours ago, Clephas said:

full of tentacles opens in response

Damn, I'm more into vanilla type of... "contents".

4 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me

I do have that title in my steam's wishlist. I did play it in japanese for some cg's but I wanna buy and play it properly in english asap o.o/

4 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

are you able to read japanese?

Via textextractor for now, but I'm studying the basics now and I wanna be able to do it in the future. Also, I use that wishlist for the games that are not on steam. If the english versions exist, it's in steam's wishlist (most of the time).

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

hello and welcome!

Thanks!

Noticed the konosuba VNs on your wishlist, they aren't really bad VNs but they certainly pale in comparison to the anime in my opinion, would give the VNs about 6/10 while the anime 9/10. Shinpan also has a problem with long segments of the VN lacking voice acting and the other konosuba VN has a needlesly complex gameplay system making it a pain in the ass to get into the different routes. Figured I would tell you as it is quite hard to find information on most VNs that are based on anime.

3 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Figured I would tell you as it is quite hard to find information on most VNs that are based on anime

Even find the DMM page was harder then I expected lol I'll give priority to others vn then, like the Date a live one, that contains the 3 games in the english release iirc

7 hours ago, Manaka said:

Even find the DMM page was harder then I expected lol I'll give priority to others vn then, like the Date a live one, that contains the 3 games in the english release iirc

Having read about 15 VNs based on anime the Date a Live one is in my opinion the best of the visual novels based in anime so ye I would probably go for that one, not only due it it being more easily accessible but also the higher quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the very belated greeting. It's fine if you want to share your experience in regard of VN, and of course you can ask for more VN recommendations if you feel that you need it. I hope that you'll have fun here.

PS - If I'm right, your nickname is from Nagi no Asu Kara in that Manaka here is the female MC of that anime.