I'm ripping off Ange, so here's a quiz about my horrible VN and anime habits. Do you guys know me well?

Plk_Lesiak

Do you want to know me well? No worries, I wouldn't. But maybe I drilled my horrible personality and taste into your minds regardless?

Anyway, here's the quiz. Please let me know whether I left some kind of digital footprint beyond being that EVN-advocate weirdo who writes a blog that no one reads. :chaika:

https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=B4KAer8

I used the name Anon since if I got a bad score I didn't want it traced back to me. But I didn't do too bad. I'm glad to know you also enjoy School Days. I've had a lot of fun showing people the School Days anime over the years. I find it to be one of the best shows to watch with a group of people. Since its bad enough to be talked over, but entertaining enough to be engaging. Also, whenever you think that Makoto couldn't prove himself to be more irredeemable, he always finds a way to disappoint you further.  

On 5/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, Clephas said:

Look on the bright side, you can agree with someone even if you have no idea what he is like, lol.

Edit:  I was bored, so I ripped off Ange too.

https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=322ibmY

I went half way through yours but got frustrated because my 2nd choice for an answer kept being the correct one and my first choice wrong. It was like the SAT all over again...

I feel like I've seen far more posts from Ange and Pik_Lesiak that would inform me about them than I have from Clephas, and yet I scored far better on Clephas than the other two. It's possible that the difficulty of questions was way different per quiz too. Like, I literally have no idea how you're supposed to know what Ange's favorite food is because I've never seen that topic come up here. Unless maybe that's a Discord thing idk.

38 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

I feel like I've seen far more posts from Ange and Pik_Lesiak that would inform me about them than I have from Clephas, and yet I scored far better on Clephas than the other two. It's possible that the difficulty of questions was way different per quiz too. Like, I literally have no idea how you're supposed to know what Ange's favorite food is because I've never seen that topic come up here. Unless maybe that's a Discord thing idk.

Oh, I imagine the difficulty is semi-random. I mean, I was making my quiz half-asleep after a very tiring couple of days, just coming up with stuff as it went, so I don't imagine it was very well constructed. I tried to focus on things that you could know or at least deduce from my posts on Fuwa though. Like, my "guilty pleasure VN or VN series" is not one I'd mention as such directly, but I wrote about it enough times and in such a way that it's more than possible to know the answer. Did I expect anyone to pay that much attention? Hell no, but that's the fun of it. Any good guesses beyond the favourite VN genre are pretty cool to see. ;)

Plus, like, I think the quiz tool deleted all the special symbols in the answer options for the last question? At least that's how it shows when viewing people's answers and it probably makes no sense how it is now. 😛

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

I think I hit several "directionally accurate" wrong answers in yours lol

Aye, that was another thing I wanted to add. There are definitely tiers of "Not really, but I know why people would think that way/it's pretty close" in there. Another nice thing to look out for when I get the mental energy to check out people's answers properly. 😛