Visual novel with nakige but moe at the same time.

2000tenchobaby

Clannad, Air, and Kanon are all obvious choices.  Key was the company that created nakige, and all of their games are moe.

Haru to Yuki

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Koi suru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki

Sakura, Moyu

Dekinai Watashi ga, Kurikaesu

Hoshimemo

Astralair no Shiroki Towa

Irotoridori no Sekai

Tamayura Mirai

Hapymaher (though this one's style might not fit your views on moe, depending on your preferences)

Kin'iro Loveriche

Natsuyume Nagisa

Floral Flowlove

Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

Bokura no Sekai ni Shukufuku o

Realive

Sakura, Sakimashita

Kono Sekai no Mukou de

A pretty decent list, if I do say so myself... Kinkoi, Hapymaher, Hoshimemo, and the Key games are translated.  Haruka ni Aogi is being translated.

I second eden* and will add ef. It's actually debatable how "moe" these two are, but if you are looking for a powerful nakige experience I think they will do the trick. And in any case, both of them are considerably more moe than Narcissu :maple:

Another one I read recently is Atri - My Dear Moments, and I thought it's quite good. Though do be careful cause even though it has its fair share of moe... it's probably not what you expect. Play this one at your own discretion :illya:

On 5/15/2021 at 3:25 AM, 2000tenchobaby said:

Yeah. I guess I wouldnt really think that narcissu moe, because how dated the style is..

but I still think that stuff looks really cool, the same goes with the present time of how the art style looks..

Thank you for the reccommendations for sure im going to play them!

Even more than the artstyle itself, I personally just don't consider the characters in Narcissu too moe. Quite low on the moe scale, for a VN, that is :illya:

Anyway I completely forgot about another one I think you really should check out: Seven Days. Extremely wholesome. Be ready to cry 7 times.