the tjs file is encrypted(Kirikiri 2)

huyvuvi

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, darecem said:

Chào Huyvuni, nếu nó được bảo vệ bằng mật khẩu thì họ không thể tự ý tìm mã mà không có sự cho phép của chủ sở hữu.

Trân trọng,

Roel Hackett

i found the tjs file is not encrypted

but I got an error in the message dialog:

gqeAIAU.jpg

after special characters there are spaces but in text files there are no.

can you help me?

this is the game data file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hgaz5SoubpPHu1KshfhcvoWsS9l4MRta/view?usp=sharing

i have the same problem, i m translating the same game in spanish and the special characters have this error.

but you can try something.

use the .tjs files of the japanese version. that will solve the matter of special characters BUT the word wrapper will no longer work... the words will be cut when changing the line and you will have to manually  (optional)

27 phút trước, vaxenib đã nói:

Tôi có cùng một vấn đề, tôi đang dịch cùng một trò chơi sang tiếng Tây Ban Nha và các ký tự đặc biệt có lỗi này.

nhưng bạn có thể thử một cái gì đó.

sử dụng tệp .tjs của phiên bản tiếng Nhật. điều đó sẽ giải quyết vấn đề về các ký tự đặc biệt NHƯNG trình bao bọc từ sẽ không hoạt động nữa ... các từ sẽ bị cắt khi thay đổi dòng và bạn sẽ phải làm thủ công (tùy chọn)

but when i put a line break in the text file so it doesn't cut in the game i have to click on the game for the new line to show, but it should be showing concurrent

40 minutes ago, vaxenib said:

i have the same problem, i m translating the same game in spanish and the special characters have this error.

but you can try something.

use the .tjs files of the japanese version. that will solve the matter of special characters BUT the word wrapper will no longer work... the words will be cut when changing the line and you will have to manually  (optional)

but when i put a line break in the text file so it doesn't cut in the game i have to click on the game for the new line to show, but it should be showing concurrent

4 hours ago, huyvuvi said:

First add these files to the "data.xp3" (they are the .tjs files of the Japanese version)They will replace the files (English) and you can now add the line break manually along with the special characters.

https://mega.nz/file/UotGnZzL#Wxvj0mS_mkqO4U04P71L8iMEB0lUxuPkTbMVBYWgO4I

the command for the line break must be added in the same line ... Example...

"Maybe you're wondering what the hell is wrong[r]with that title. Well, first let me tell you something about[r]my little sister."

the problem is that the command "[r]" will obscure the words.

1 hour ago, vaxenib said:

"Maybe you're wondering what the hell is wrong[r]with that title. Well, first let me tell you something about[r]my little sister."

yeah  lines after [r] will be blurred

keZ2Zx7.png

18 hours ago, vaxenib said:

i have found the solution. if this is also a game your translate, do you need it?