Hi everyone !

Barduf

Hi friends.

I’m Barduf and I’m from France. English isn’t my mother language so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I could do.

I’m a huge fan of the animated series Ojamajo Doremi and I’m trying to translate everything related to this into French. That's why I'm interested today in translating the Visual Novel "Ojamajo Adventure: Naisho no mahou" released in 2004.

The fact is, even if I understand Japanese, I know absolutely nothing about Visual Novel games hacks. That's why I registered on this forum, looking for help. Even though I could play this old game in its original language, I would be happy if other fans who don't understand Japanese could enjoy it too.

To defend myself, I have a lot of motivation, I’m patient and I’m always very attentive to the advices I receive.

Thank you in advance for your hospitality.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and speaking of avatar mine is from Ashita no Nadja in which it's Toei's attempt to make the different anime compared to usual magical girl anime only to have them to discontinued it and broadcasted first Precure (FwPC). I bring this because Doremi did use to fill the timeslot that currently was used for TRPC, and it's quite successful in that Toei managed to have four seasons of it. Anyway good luck on your Doremi VN translation there, and I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun

Welcome to Fuwanovel. That said, I'm new too. 

English is not my native language, I will still try to express myself well. The girl in the profile picture calls Suzuna; and it's from Sakura no Uta (visual novel). Big fan of Chihayafuru, Fruits Basket, Monogatari series and Gintama.

If you want to talk, do not hesitate.