Looking for a VN with a male student falling in love with Female Teacher, has multiple endings depending on choices

xenosaga01

Looking for a visual novel from the past 10 years.... I know it sounds like a long shot but here is to hoping someone with remember it or point me in the right direction. 

The visual novel I remember was a about a male student, maybe 16-17 years old, falling in love with his female teacher. Depending on your dialogue choices, there were multiple endings, one of which was a sad ending, something like the teacher dying. It had really nice art. I dont remember it being like hentai/sexual. It was more about romance.

Thanks for any help. I have tried to find it on the VNDB, but I struggle to make use of it. I seem to remember making a forum post on Hongfire years back before it disappeared. Should have archived it then.

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2021 at 3:36 AM, xenosaga01 said:

Looking for a visual novel from the past 10 years.... I know it sounds like a long shot but here is to hoping someone with remember it or point me in the right direction. 

The visual novel I remember was a about a male student, maybe 16-17 years old, falling in love with his female teacher. Depending on your dialogue choices, there were multiple endings, one of which was a sad ending, something like the teacher dying. It had really nice art. I dont remember it being like hentai/sexual. It was more about romance.

Thanks for any help. I have tried to find it on the VNDB, but I struggle to make use of it. I seem to remember making a forum post on Hongfire years back before it disappeared. Should have archived it then.

That plot sounds familiar...  :-x  O:-)

Mr C. 
Arcane City Game Studios