Looking for VNs set in high-fantasy world with Magic Academy

Nenor5VB

Hi guys :D Currently I am wondering if there are any VNs made with the story set in a high-fantasy world with Magic Academy. Tsubaki Iro Koi-uta, and other similar titles set in futuristic settings don't count as they seem sci-fi or low fantasy setting to me. Even Sorceress Alive I don't consider it hi-fantasy due to certain spoilers.   Is there any VN set in a magic academy of a hi-fantasy world ? To provide a frame of reference, what I'm looking for would be similar to the setting in Light Novels like Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha, Seiju no Kuni no Kinju Tsukai and Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku.

That's actually a surprisingly difficult theme to find.  Personally, I'd love to see something like Maou Gakuin in a VN, but so far I haven't found it.

Sorceress Alive kinda-sorta fulfills that desire, but honestly I thought it was kind of meh.

Primary Magical Trouble Scramble is another one

1/7 no Mahoutsukai has the magic academy thing down, but it doesn't give you the high fantasy feeling (it is in another world, however).

Tiny Dungeon series fulfills a lot of that desire.

Last of all would be Valkyrie Runabout, a comedy VN with an op protagonist in a fantasy world about to start school (though it isn't a magic school).  

Edit: unfortunately, there is only one op protagonist in this group.  Sorceress Alive's protagonist can't use magic, Primary's protagonist has some unusual abilities but isn't really OP.  1/7 no Mahoutsukai's protagonist has weaker than average magic abilities, though he is incredibly skilled and ingenious in using what he has.  Tiny Dungeon's protagonist is a hard-worker who starts out as a weak swordsman who can't use magic and grows into the role of a leader and a master swordsman later in the series.  Valkyrie Runabout's protagonist is the ex-Great Sage who helped defeat the Demon King (taken from another world) and has ridiculously OP spellcasting abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you heard of Last Legacy? It doesn't necessarily involve a magic academy, but it is fantasy and more isekai. The plot starts off with you, an ordinary cosplayer, becomes trapped inside a fantasy game, you’ll have to use your wits, magic, and genre savvy to survive. You have to team up with other characters including a mischievous mage, a spirited knight, and a mysterious mercenary to fight the forces of evil and find a way home. If your interested, you can find it on the Fictif app!