VoiceSYRT

Okay, so I just finished my 5th vn.

Sofar,

Hoshizora no Memoria,

May sky,

Grisaia No Kajitsu,

Clannad,

Kanon.

Im looking for more vn's to play, heres my requirements again.

Must have Multiple routes for Multiple girl's.

Each route must have a good end, not a semi good end, I want a GOOD END like where they start going out and everything ends well.

Must not be Yuri or Yaoi (Yuri = girl on girl romance, Yaoi = guy on guy romance)

I would prefer if it had decent graphics, but if its got a good story to make up for it im fine with that.

Please help me out here.

Thanks,

VoiceSYRT

I has mostly only good ends, the bad ends are only shorter and easy to avoid (I never got one).

Its Key so its like Clannad and Kanon, you need to finish all routes to unlock the true end, which resolves everything very nicely. If you liked those 2 games, you would love this (it has sad and touching moments that will make you cry but in the end you will be happy - classic Key).

I has mostly only good ends, the bad ends are only shorter and easy to avoid (I never got one).

Its Key so its like Clannad and Kanon, you need to finish all routes to unlock the true end, which resolves everything very nicely. If you liked those 2 games, you would love this (it has sad and touching moments that will make you cry but in the end you will be happy - classic Key).

Okay thanks, i just hope i dont get stuck in a rut and never get a good end for her route xD

If you happen to get stuck, you can always check with the awesome walkthrough

But most of the time you will know that you are making important decision and it is quite easy to spot the one choice that will give you good end.

Just a note if you end up using the WT, I wouldn't agree with the route order. There is a thing about Rin route that might confuse you - it is split into 2 parts and you get to see the second part ONLY after you finish ALL other routes. So you can either play Rin early if you are fine with waiting for the ending (any ending at all because it just basically pauses with no ending and tells you to finish the other routes) or play it as the very last (which is what I did). Both decisions are fine as the game actually makes sense both ways.

But if I would recommend order, it would be:

(girl you love) -> Kud (girl I love :P) -> Nishizono -> Haruka -> Komari -> Kurugaya -> Rin1 -> Rin2

If you happen to get stuck, you can always check with the awesome walkthrough

But most of the time you will know that you are making important decision and it is quite easy to spot the one choice that will give you good end.

Just a note if you end up using the WT, I wouldn't agree with the route order. There is a thing about Rin route that might confuse you - it is split into 2 parts and you get to see the second part ONLY after you finish ALL other routes. So you can either play Rin early if you are fine with waiting for the ending (any ending at all because it just basically pauses with no ending and tells you to finish the other routes) or play it as the very last (which is what I did). Both decisions are fine as the game actually makes sense both ways.

But if I would recommend order, it would be:

(girl you love) -> Kud (girl I love :P) -> Nishizono -> Haruka -> Komari -> Kurugaya -> Rin1 -> Rin2

Okay Thanks you very much! i dont exactly get what you mean by (girl you love) but whatever, im torrenting little busters as i type this, which is causeing my EXTREME lag... but idgaf xD

any thanks again, ill ask you if i need another visual novel after this one (aka 3-4 days since im homeschooled and its really simple right now, so i can do whatever i want right now lol)

ttyl!

i dont exactly get what you mean by (girl you love) but whatever

Well in all VNs I always go for the girl I love the most first (or I try to if it is not locked from start). So you should go for a girl you love, you have to feel it with your heart :)

i saw a guy on youtube play that, i thought it had more badends then goodends,

like rin's route i saw and they got seperated and that was it ._.

Just to clear out any misunderstanding

Rin's route is divided in 2 parts

The first part won't really give you a clear ending, you just sort of "die" and don't really get what's happening

You can replay that route again after completing all other routes and that will get that ending you mentioned where

they get separated in the very end

THAT IS THE TRUE ROUTE, it is not a bad end, it is what will

unlock the Refrain chapter and there everything will be explained and the reason why that "ending" happened,

i don't want to spoil it too much for you but just understand Little Busters has a lot more to it than what seems on the surface so don't give up on it. Also none of the routes are locked. Each route will be locked once you complete it and then when you

complete Refrain

every route is again unlocked and you're free to replay the game and collect CGs and do whatever.

I hope you enjoy playing it as it is my favorite novel of all time.

Also the recommended play order is

Komari -> Rin -> Kurugaya -> Haruka -> Kud -> Mio -> Rin

As there's several scenes that require certain routes to be locked/unlocked and this play order assures every scene.

But i didn't follow it because Kud <3

Edit: added spoiler marks

^^ might want to mark spoilers.

Added a bunch of spoilers, i don't think most of them actually reveal any important points in the plot or whatever but i guess they can be considered somewhat of a walkthrough or tips to complete the game so i just marked anything i thought could lead to that, i hope it's spoiler free now.

So after reading that, does rin 2 have a "bad end" or a good end Like where they can stay together? cause if not *another ragequit incoming*

It has a good ending after everything is over

Rin 2 itself doesn't have a "good" ending but Rin 2 continues in the Refrain chapter and that's where the true and good end happens between Rin and Rikki

though i won't say anything else but i promise you won't regret it.

Okay thank freaking god... if they never got a true good end where they could stay together i would seriously throw the laptop im using out the window (im in a 6 story apartment complex so if i threw it out the window its gone xD)

I hope you enjoy playing it, it's one hell of a ride from the beginning to end. If you feel like throwing away your laptop though feel free to ship it to me, i'll accept your anger and take care of it  :ph34r: