Visual Novel Monthly Recap - March 2021 (ft. Nekonyan announcements)

Might want to preface that the "complete" 18+ restoration patch for Noratoto (PS Vita) used machine translation for most of the H-scenes. There is still an ongoing one in Fuwa using proper translations, but its nowhere near complete. I guess the machine translation is serviceable given that most of the text in H-scenes are just moaning and really silly nonsensical dialogue or euphemism-riddled verbose, but some people want proper English erotica so to speak for whatever reason. 

Edited by LAsuka

7 hours ago, LAsuka said:

Might want to preface that the "complete" 18+ restoration patch for Noratoto (PS Vita) used machine translation for most of the H-scenes. There is still an ongoing one in Fuwa using proper translations, but its nowhere near complete. I guess the machine translation is serviceable given that most of the text in H-scenes are just moaning and really silly nonsensical dialogue or euphemism-riddled verbose, but some people want proper English erotica so to speak for whatever reason. 

I wasn't aware. Good to know.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing that April is almost ended here, I can say that back in March we have a lot of exciting announcements here thanks to Nekonyan (I look forward to all of the releases on their announcements later). Other than Nekonyan's announcements, both of Taisho Alice Episode 3 and Nine Episode 4 here are also interesting on it's own, although obviously the former would be more interesting if you like to play otome VN. Oh and while we didn't know on who will take care of Aojashin translation, I can say that Nekonyan might be the one who taking care of it seeing that we have Mirai Radio as one of their announcements and that there's a plan to localize this in Chinese as well (As for the companies that have been active in regard of Chinese language releases, I only know both of Sekai and Nekonyan). I guess that's all for what I can say in regard of March here.

PS - As for Cafe Stella, expecting it like usual Yuzusoft VNs should be the best approach.

Edited by littleshogun