Sekai Project

Novel21

Sekai Project have announce at they are going to localized and translate most of Fang VN's

Here it's link for their blog where you can read about it.

https://sekaiproject.com/news/sekai-feng/

I'm most looking forward to Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka and A Bridge to the Starry Skies (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi) 

Since there two are my favorite anime and i have always wanted to play Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka and A Bridge to the Starry Skies (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi) in English

What do you think about Sekai Project announcement? 

Which VN are you looking forward to? 

The fact that Sekai Pro owns their licenses is very alarming, at least to me. They still have a load of projects to deliver on, a bunch of retranslation efforts that haven't been finished yet, kickstarters to follow through, so on and so forth. These titles will remain in limbo as much as Dracu-Riot remained in limbo until the IP was transferred over to NekoNyan.

SekaiPro/Denpa sucks, and probably the only reason why they got those licenses was because feng is bankrupt and selling some IP to be published outside is cheap for feng's IP holders, and also Sekai, with the entire set of titles being under them now.

I don't have good hopes for this.