Need help to extract Chinese texts from Visual Novel

Yoshino Reiji

Hi, currently i'm trying to extract the texts from Fortissimo FA Chinese version (Not by Sakura Game though). When i used ITH and Textractor it only gave me gibberish Japanese texts. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Much appreciated

VNDB link: https://vndb.org/r57124

Download link for the game in case someone need: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ovCCgWLNpyUmrT3AyzpZUCd91KFQs5SZ

Edited by Yoshino Reiji

13 minutes ago, Plastic Memories said:

try this H code to hook text ,you can also try Visual novel reader to search and hook script in-game

sometime you should go to the homepage of the game and find update patch from dev team to fix things before hook search and play 

/kf /HSN-1C@41C3A2

/HSN-1C@41C3A2/kf

Hi, i have tried both H-code, but the result is still gibberish Japanese texts. VNR also didn't help much, changed the locale into Chinese in setting but still didn't work.

22 minutes ago, Plastic Memories said:

in this case you should contact the dev of Textractor on github , tell him that you can't hook this game and request him to update Textractor hook for this engine
Have you tried to install chinese fonts ? If you want to read the game in chinese then I think you should try different chinese fonts
Also try to patch the game to the latest version  and add some screenshots to describe your error more specifically

Okay so this is what happen when i changed the code to 936 or 950

ehCUqZ1.png