Heyo

namles

Hello everyone! Just another VN lover passing through.

I actually remember that I did a bit lurking on here a few years back (2016-ish), and often used some of the walkthroughs on here as well. I have been coming out of a bit of a VN reading hiatus recently, and I happened to stumble upon this site again, so I decided to make an account.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. 

12 hours ago, VernonZirconKitsune said:

Nice to meet you! I, too, am a VN lover. Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Plastic Memories said:

hope you will get yourself involved into Visual novel Translation soon o/

Although I have read a few VNs in Japanese, I don't think I'm quite proficient in my Japanese reading/translating skill just yet to be able to reliably do much accurate translation right now, however I certainly will consider possibly getting involved in some TLs in the future, once I feel more confident in my ability to actually do so. Thank you for suggesting it though.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and if you need what kind of VN Recommendations that you want to read feel free to ask here. Also compared to 2016, there's a lot of the title that back then it's thought to be never translated got the translation (ie Aokana, Sakuramori, Carnevale, and Daitoshokan). I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun