why put a big chunk of nagisa's route in a fuko route??

crazyjosiah

so using the fuwanovel walkthrough to play the fuko route, i find myself treating Nagisa like a princess and even going as far as meet the parents. i mean is there a point in putting a big chunk of nagisa's route in the fuko route?  it's like the fuko route in that order of choices spoils a whole lotta Nagisa    ...come to think of it   alot of  content  of the fuko's route seemed to be spoiled on the tomoyo route when i played that..but this seemingly big yet out of place  sampling of Nagisa invading the Fuko route pretty much takes the cake..what the dangos is up wit dat??

Clannad has too many choices to my taste, but what you point out is something I really love in this VN : I love when routes aren't just the given heroin's stronghold with nobody else existing anymore... in fact, for me that's probably the weakest point of VN in general in comparison to other story telling medias (having a route system gives the scenarists an excuse to do so, simplifying their role...).

Most of the time, you just get something approaching when the scenario needs it (love triangle and such things).

Of course, I'm not saying "give a chance to heroin B while being in heroin A route", but thinner walls is a good thing to me.