Update is complete, no need for riot. :poipoi:

Update comes with some new functions and visual edits.

• themes is more customizble 
  • darkmode toggles (work in progress - have to make new versions of the themes.

there is bunch of other new things aswell. but not all we use. yet. still thinking about it. 

if you find any bugs you can post it in this thread.

(yes spectrum have a footer with default text. working on it. disabling it broke the theme)

• Emi featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Emi changed the title to Forum updated (2021-03-06)

I'm using Spectrum theme. After update, no matter the window size, the posts area width is limited. And actually it got so narrow that my signature got jumbled up, because lines got broken :(I think it's because of that totally unnecessary stats box on the right (popular posts, frequent posters etc)... For example - this thread doesn't use that box, and when it's not present, post area is wide enough.

Edited by adamstan
2 hours ago, adamstan said:

I'm using Spectrum theme. After update, no matter the window size, the posts area width is limited. And actually it got so narrow that my signature got jumbled up, because lines got broken :(I think it's because of that totally unnecessary stats box on the right (popular posts, frequent posters etc)... For example - this thread doesn't use that box, and when it's not present, post area is wide enough.

looking into it

8 minutes ago, Emi said:

no way to disable it fully.

but changed so that it shows up under first post. smaller and should not affect thread witdh. also only shows up in threads with more then 100 pages. so not many threads.

Thanks - that's enough for my needs :yes:

On 3/10/2021 at 3:34 PM, Dreamysyu said:

m80iLaC.png

I believe, "recent topics" panel used to show which topics were unread? 

Also, it seems that before the update when I clicked on any link in this list, I would jump to the last unread post.

So... Is this change intentional or what? And if it isn't, is it possible to do something with it? I used that panel a lot, since most activity on this forum is in the new topics anyway, but right now this panel is simply useless.

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Also, it seems that before the update when I clicked on any link in this list, I would jump to the last unread post.

So... Is this change intentional or what? And if it isn't, is it possible to do something with it? I used that panel a lot, since most activity on this forum is in the new topics anyway, but right now this panel is simply useless.

You can now change that in setting -> content view behaviour.

Edit: Also, I didn't want to add to the mess, but the backgrounds in the dark theme don't display at all for me? Is it like that for everyone?

5 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

You can now change that in setting -> content view behaviour.

Edit: Also, I didn't want to add to the mess, but the backgrounds in the dark theme don't display at all for me? Is it like that for everyone?

its not just you. i need too add pictures . was gonna make a thread about it. 

5 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

ive been trying to find anything related to it in settings. but not been able too.