Ange's Top 10 Favorite Tsunderes in Visual Novels

Good/believable tsunderes are pretty rare.  Most tsunderes end up as 1-dimensional characters without any real personality.

My top ten:

1.  Rika Pendleton from Draculius- Mostly because the results of her tsundere are so extreme and hilarious.

2.  Reika from Akatsuki no Goei- Reika is a great tsundere, not the least because she his 1) Justified to be tsundere with Kaito 2) because her thorny attitude actually comes from misanthropy and not just from the sulky 'I don't want to admit the truth of my love' BS that so many tsunderes indulge in.

3.  Sawatari Itsuki from Komorebi no Nostalgica- Itsuki is a pretty realistic tsundere, her tsun mostly coming from her role in the group, her father issues, and the fact that she is slightly intimidated by some of the other girls' closeness with the protag.

4.  Kasuga Iori from Mirai Nostalgia- Iori is one of the more justified tsunderes out there, because what she fears might cause problems actually does cause problems.  She also is an interesting heroine with an interesting route, lol.

5.  Fon from Tiny Dungeon- Fon is an interesting one... a half-demon, half-dragon girl who has essentially been the acting second-in-command of the demon realm for a decade or more when you first meet her.  Her thorny attitude toward Hime is, in her mind at least, justified and lasts well past the point where she acknowledges his abilities... and her dere is about as extreme as it gets.

6.  Hoshii Seika from Suisei Ginka- Seika's tsun comes from her jealousy about the protagonist's closeness to Izana due to her almost lesbian obsession with her best friend.  It is far eclipsed by her dere during her path, not the least of which because of how frantic the situation is (she is also one of a very few good chuunige tsunderes).

7.  Lilith from Tokyo Babel- Anyone who has seen Lilith's path will agree she is a pretty extreme tsundere, if they think about it for a few minutes.

8.  Ume from Yurikago yori Tenshi Made- Ume is... just a tad on the crazy side.  Her fondness for people is almost entirely dependent on her perception of how easy or hard it would be to 'break' them.  Also, she compulsively breaks Hiro's thumbs, ribs, etc whenever she can because she is sulking for one reason or another.  

9. Otonashi Saku from Hello, Lady- Saku's tsundere in part comes from her mixed feelings coming from her first meeting and subsequent experiences with Narita Shinri (who pretty much ignores common sense in favor of a combination of arrogance and obsession with breasts).  Her normally calm and collected leader look makes the fact that she is ultimately a tsundere quite amusing.

10. Elise Rosenthal from Minamijuujisei Renka- I had to add one classic tsundere on here, and I picked Elise... mostly because it is one of the few times when the classic tsundere actually worked in modern (post-2010) times.  Elise, though she requires a lot of setup with various other characters (Minamijuujisei relies on constant interactions between all the characters for characterization, which is really the best method for non-action VNs) is a pretty adorable tsundere.  She is also fairly hilarious, especially when she gets drunk.