Technical question: font change in itsusora

Hello, I am preparing to translate Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni into russian. I've already found tools to modify scenario files, but vn's default font (99% it is MS Gothic) displays Cyrillic with large spaces between letters, which makes text unreadable and creates other problems. 

Game engine: Ethornell BGI ver 1.66(build: 428.6)

I tried to unpack sysprg.arc and system.arc and then dissassemle ._bp scripts with https://github.com/mchubby-3rdparty/Bgi_asdis , but found zero traces of any font name in all files,

The only mention of anything related to fonts is this part of scrmsg._bp :
https://ibb.co/s9nRk5b

Additionaly I checked .exe file with HEX-editor, found two font names: MS ゴシック and MS 明朝, and tried to change them, but that didn't affect the font in game.

Could you give me any tips how to change font and/or its characteristics?

7 hours ago, Plastic Memories said:

You can PM and ask @Tester ,he is Russian programmer who helped me on my Suzukuri Karin chan english translation project

Thanks for the advice 
I alredy did it on russian forum and he helped me too.
The key was HEX-editing .exe file
and to create special font for cyrillic letters.

On 3/9/2021 at 4:08 AM, Plastic Memories said:

You should post here too so English visual novel fans can understand the method

Well, truth be told, there is no need to use the method in case of English language. It's necessary (it's not the only possible method. but still) to translate games to languages, which uses not only the letters, that on Shift-JIS are or does not exist, or fill-width only.

I'll be brief.
1. You need to create a monpspaced "crutchy font" based on some Japanese font, and take some other monospaces non-Japanese font (Cyrillic in case of Russian language, for example).
2. Next you need to replace some half-width letters with other letters you need to support.
3. Next you need to HEX-edit .exe to change the default font(s) to the new font.
4. And you need to transform scripts in the following way: letters, that was copied to others, you need to change on that other symbols.