Air (Visual Novel) Won't Access My Saves

Rehncohro

I decided to read through Air recently but nearly every time I open it back up, my saves are gone. At least, that's what the game shows. If I go into the save folder, they're all there. I've looked into this and the suggestions I've found either barely work or don't work at all. I've tried running as an admin, which worked once and then the next time the saves were gone. I then tried changing the text in the "GAMEEXE.INI" file like another thread suggested, but what it said to change to, well, it was already set to that. I don't know what to do and I'm getting a little annoyed. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Back when I had a similar issue, I noticed that the name of the game at the top of the window kept changing and had broken characters in it, so I changed the corresponding value in GAMEEXE.INI to just have regular English characters and it fixed it. Dunno if that's what you've already tried doing, but worth a shot I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 4:55 AM, Flutterz said:

Back when I had a similar issue, I noticed that the name of the game at the top of the window kept changing and had broken characters in it, so I changed the corresponding value in GAMEEXE.INI to just have regular English characters and it fixed it. Dunno if that's what you've already tried doing, but worth a shot I guess.

rTsqksi.png

I only have English characters in my GAMEEXE.INI