Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Emi

Now hiring : Review staff

As i didnt have a thread about this i might aswell create one. its always relevant.

Positions needed

• Reviewers: Barely needs a description, play the vn´s provided and write down a review. experience isnt mandatory but good if you can edit the review yourself. we dont have much people. 
  • Leader: As a leader the job is abit more involved then reviewer position

You will need to contact developers about review keys. Try keep a good relationship.

Keep check on you´re team and hand out keys to people interested. 

You will need to proof read the reviews and accept the uploads.

Leader can also write reviews if they are interested, just not mentioned as the position is already more involved.

You will not be forced to write reviews about things you have no interest in or dont like.  Just remember being open is always a good thing 🙂

In times if we dont have leader avaible i will step in and do the work until we can find somebody interested. 

If you are interested send me an pm or write to me on discord Emi#6056