What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

sun16

Anime: I guess, Shinsekai Yori. Though Clannad is also up there somewhere. And The Twelve Kingdoms.

Manga: I don't really read that many manga, and I generally prefer an anime adaptations if it exists, so the most stories I read in the manga format are generally pretty niche, and while they are nice on their own, I can't really say I remember reading something that amazing. I guess, I'll say Bokura no Kiseki (though I'm very far behind the translations, and, sadly, I don't think an official localization exists).

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I cannot choose just one favourite anime, there are dozens that I like a lot and I cannot put one above the rest: "Evangelion", "Cowboy Bebop", "Ghost in the Shell", "Bakemonogatari", "Mononoke Hime", "Monster", "Full Metal Alchemist", Steins;Gate", "Parasyte", "Psycho-Pass", "Fate/Zero", "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann", "Your Name", "Silent Voice", ... sonnerie Nokia Tune Harmonica

Same problem when it comes to manga.

Nouvelle Sonnerie: https://sonneriestelephone.com/nouvelles-sonneries/

Edited by sophia97

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My all-time favorite manga is 'Attack on Titan.' The intense, fast-paced action, combined with the richly developed characters and jaw-dropping artwork, makes it a must-read for me. I'm captivated by Eren's journey, the intricate plot twists, and the mind-bending mysteries of the Titans. 'Naruto' is another beloved manga of mine, with its epic ninja battles, deep friendships, and coming-of-age story that resonates with me. I'm also a fan of 'My Hero Academia' for its unique take on superheroes, the engaging character dynamics, and the blend of humor and action. These manga series have a special place in my heart and keep me eagerly anticipating each new chapter!